Saratoga National Golf Club was founded on a simple premise: Customers should have access to a world-class golf and dining experience without the expense, commitment or restrictions that come with membership in a private club.
Since 2001, Saratoga National has worked hard to deliver on its promise:
- Course conditioning remains a top priority
- All golf cars are equipped with a GPS Yardage System and periodically upgraded.
- The GPS technology and an attentive staff facilitate a comfortable pace of play
- The practice facility emulates all aspects of the on-course experience
- The clubhouse was expanded to include a covered veranda and new banquet ballroom
- Well-known restaurateur Angelo Mazzone joined the team in 2008 to establish the club's restaurant and event services as second to none
The hard work has paid off. Time and again, Golf Digest and Golfweek have recognized Saratoga National as one of the nation's best public courses.
Saratoga National surrounds guests with elegance, unsurpassed service and promotes respect for the time-honored traditions of the game of golf. But, we also have a casual streak. Golfers of any skill level are welcome on the course. Dining in the restaurant can be enjoyed in casual attire. And live music often lights up the veranda and patio terrace. It's a successful balance between comfort and elegance that makes every guest feel at home.
|Golf Services||Peter Tavares
Director of Golf
|email Peter||(518) 583-4653
|Golf Event Sales||Kristi Kempf
Golf & Business Event Planner
|email kristi||(518) 306-2378
Corporate Event Sales
|email Lauren||(518) 583-4653
Social Event Sales
Social Event Planner
|email traci||(518) 583-4653
|Greens & Grounds||Joe Lucas
Golf Course Superintendent
|email Joe||(518) 583-2109|
|email Michael||(518) 583-4653
|The Golf Shop||Anders Mattson
Director of Instruction
|email anders||(518) 583-4653
Online Store Manager
|Tiffany Thomas||email Tiffany||(847) 277-1968|